29/01/2017 in Ogłoszenie
The Ad Meritum Foundation, based in Warsaw, Poland, is a non-profit organisation. We support formal education of adults and youth.
Our main activities are:
- International exchange centre focused on partial abroad education (staff and learners exchange programmes, training programmed, internship and practice placement programmes, professional development programmes for youth and adult education staff);
- International Cooperation Office for small business and educational institutions in Europe.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The internship programme for VET learners under Erasmus+ KA-1
Number of participating learners: 30 persons + 4 teachers as accompanying persons
The duration of the programme is two weeks: 10 days of working, 6 hrs maximum plus 2 days of social and cultural programme.
The job placements are in the companies in Warsaw surroundings: Żyrardów, Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Mszczonów.
The job placements are unpaid.
Insurance: private insurance must be taken out by the participants.
Certificates: diploma of internship and Europass mobility certificate
- Big network of cooperating companies from different business sectors
- Cultural and social programme.
- Accommodation in double rooms in ApartHotel Stara Przędzalnia in Żyrardów: http://aparthotelzyrardow.pl
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Assistant person during transportation Warsaw Airport – ApartHotel in Żyrardów.